Back to overview
The score of a move is calculated from the points of each letter tile – these are right up engraved on each tile. In addition, points are made up of words that have been newly formed by extending words.
If you placed a word on a colored field, you get bonus points for the word.
- The letter counts twice: x2
- The letter counts triple: x3
- The word counts twice: skull. It is therefore useful to invite others to a game.
- The word counts twice: 2W
- The word counts triple: 3W
- You can also combine bonuses and really ride the wave: 2x + 2W
And this is how your score is calculated:
- First, double or triple letter values, then the total is doubled or tripled.
- The bonus applies only to the first placed tiles. If a new word is formed, the bonus only applies to newly placed tiles.
- If all the letter tiles placed in one move, you get 50 extra points!
- If a word is crossed, so now new word is formed, there are no points for the crossed word.
- The pieces that you’ll end up on your tile rack, count negative.
- The pirate, who first places all its tiles, get the points of the game tiles that have the other players still on hand.
- The winner is the pirate with the most points. The loser scrub the deck!